9 Essential Skills for the Love and Logic Classroom - UPDATED VERSION!
Low Stress Strategies for Highly Successful Educators
Get solutions that work right now to:
For years educators have been asking for a program they can use to facilitate in-service training. Training designed to teach the most critical and useful Love and Logic® techniques for educators and schools. Our multimedia teacher-training curriculum was developed to make teaching fun and rewarding...instead of stressful and exhausting. Step-by-step instructions for presenting this curriculum are included in the nine easy-to-follow modules.
- Help end student arguing and back talk
- Guide kids to own and solve their problems
- Build positive relationships with challenging students
- Raise test scores
- Prevent problems and save teaching time
This curriculum will build strong schools where teachers have time to teach and students want to learn. This is an excellent in-service tool for every educator!
Click here for a free information packet
Click here for Curriculum Research Information.
For your own preparation and reference, one copy of:
- 9 Skills
- 9 Modules
- 34 Stories authored and presented by Jim Fay and Charles Fay, Ph.D.
- Facilitator's Guide
- Instructional DVD with presentations by Jim Fay and Charles Fay, Ph.D.
- Ten Participant Workbooks
- One-on-one, direct access to Jim Fay and Charles Fay, Ph.D., for support questions (You get their cell phone numbers!)
- Access to exclusive content through our Facilitator portal, including media/marketing kits and other valuable resources geared to help with your presentations
- Facilitator contact information can be added to our Facilitator map, as well as our national referral list
by Jim Fay and Charles Fay, Ph.D.
- Teaching with Love and Logic: Taking Control of the Classroom (book)
- Quick and Easy Classroom Interventions: 23 Proven Tools for Increasing Student Cooperation (two audio CDs)
- Tote bag for easy carrying & storing
A flat rate of $30 has been included in the curriculum price for standard ground delivery, if you need 2nd Day or Overnight shipping please call us at 800-338-4065.
Classes for Facilitators
The Love and Logic® Institute holds a three-day, hands-on training for instructors of the 9 Essential Skills for the Love and Logic Classroom® curriculum. These conferences are designed to enhance your instructional skills through specialized and intensive sessions with program developers Jim Fay and Charles Fay, Ph.D.. Attendees will hone their knowledge of the 9 Essential Skills for the Love and Logic Classroom® curriculum and philosophy while polishing their professional presentation skills and strengthening their confidence. These conferences are $395 per person and are optional. Call 800-338-4065 for more information.
Click here for more information about our training in November (space is limited).
Already own the 1st edition? Call 800-338-4065 for information on upgrading your curriculum.