Becoming a Love and Logic Parent Curriculum (Bi-Lingual Training, DVD's and Workbooks in Spanish, Facilitator Guide in English)
The Becoming a Love and Logic Parent® curriculum now has the DVD's and workbooks available in Spanish, for those of you teaching bilingual classes.
Bring Love and Logic® to the parents in your community. Wouldn't it be great if the parents in your community were on the same page as your school? When you can encourage the home-school connection and promote collaboration, you create a positive atmosphere where everyone wins.
Becoming a Love and Logic Parent® curriculum is based on the Love and Logic® philosophy. This unique approach unlocks the secrets of successful parenting. Participants in your classes will receive practical, easy-to-use techniques that work – it is not just a lot of theory. Imagine how you’ll feel each week as parents report on positive changes in their children’s behavior!
This curriculum is designed for you to have immediate success. Teachers, counselors, administrators, parents – all have success teaching this highly beneficial parenting class, even their first time out. We give you carefully crafted, step-by-step instructions for each session you lead. This package is designed so that you can begin teaching immediately. (Additional training is available, but not mandatory. Scroll down for information.)
This approach helps both the parent and the school promote teamwork and focus on the common goal: better success for the student.
This 12 to 15 hour comprehensive training curriculum provides you with:
by Jim Fay, Charles Fay, Ph.D., and Foster W. Cline, M.D.
- Two DVDs in Spanish, sturdy 3-ring binder, four audio CDs, transparencies included on DVD
- Easy-to-follow and user friendly Facilitator Guide in English, with step-by-step instructions
- Ten Parent Handbooks for your attendees (available in English or Spanish)
- Jim Fay and Dr. Foster W. Cline's bestselling book, Parenting with Love and Logic, in Spanish
- One-on-one, direct access to Jim Fay and Charles Fay, Ph.D., with support questions (You get their cell phone numbers!)
- Access to exclusive content through our Facilitator portal, including media/marketing kits and other valuable resources geared to help with your presentations
- Facilitator contact information can be added to our Facilitator map, as well as our national referral list
Click here for a free information packet.
Click here for Curriculum Research Information.
To order additional workbooks please call direct at 800-338-4065.
A flat rate of $30 has been included in the curriculum price for standard ground delivery, if you need 2nd Day or Overnight shipping please call us at 800-338-4065.
Classes for Facilitators
The Love and Logic® Institute holds a three-day, hands-on training for instructors of the Becoming a Love and Logic Parent® curriculum. These conferences are designed to enhance your instructional skills through specialized and intensive sessions with program developers Jim Fay, Charles Fay, Ph.D., and Foster W. Cline, M.D. Attendees will hone their knowledge of the Becoming a Love and Logic Parent® curriculum and philosophy while polishing their professional presentation skills and strengthening their confidence. These conferences are $395 per person and are optional.
Click here for more information about our training in October (space is limited).