The Love and Logic Classroom…More Cooperative, Higher Achieving Students (CD)
Nine Key Skills for Educators
As an educator, are you seeing more and more students gifted in their ability to turn entire classrooms upside down? Have you ever felt so worn-out by their antics that you began to fantasize about a career change? There’s hope! In this live, fun-filled presentation, Jim Fay and Dr. Charles Fay share powerful skills, refined through over five decades of real classroom experience. You'll learn how to:
- Avoid getting pulled into exhausting arguments and power-struggles
- Enforce these limits…even with your most challenging students
- Prevent group misbehavior
- Build fun and rewarding relationships with all students
- Preserve your sanity while working with adults who act worse than kids
- Save more energy for yourself and your own family
- And much, much more!
7 audio CD set, 425 min.
Need Graduate Level Professional Development Credit?
1-3 credits are available after listening to this audio and following the course requirements. Click here or call at 800-338-4065 for further details.