Parenting the Love and Logic Way - NOW AVAILABLE!
Are you ready to play a powerful role in changing your community for the better?
By facilitating this curriculum, you'll be helping to increase the supply of young people equipped with the character, compassion and problem-solving skills essential for becoming good neighbors to all.
Would you like to boost positive parent involvement in your local school or district? Everybody wins when parents develop practical skills for reinforcing the expectations their children experience at school. Kids are happier and behave better. Teachers are more relaxed and effective. Parents are far more supportive of teachers and administrators.
This curriculum is designed for you to have immediate success. Teachers, counselors, administrators, parents – all have success teaching this highly beneficial parenting class, even their first time out. We give you carefully crafted, step-by-step instructions for each of the six sessions you'll lead. This package is designed so that you can begin teaching immediately. (Additional training is available, but not mandatory. Scroll down for more information.)
The Parenting the Love and Logic Way curriculum package includes:
- A Facilitator Guide including step-by-step instructions for facilitating six separate sessions.
- 2 DVD’s containing nearly five hours of video segments by Charles Fay, Ph.D., and Jim Fay.
- 1 Bonus DVD containing approximately 90 minutes of Dr. Charles Fay’s answers to some of the most common parenting challenges.
- Ten parent workbooks (Additional workbooks may be purchased at minimal cost.)
- One tote bag
- One-on-one, direct access to Jim Fay and Charles Fay, Ph.D., with support questions (You get their cell phone numbers!)
- Access to exclusive content through our Facilitator portal, including media/marketing kits and other valuable resources geared to help with your presentations
- Facilitator contact information can be added to our Facilitator map, as well as our national referral list
- For your preparation and reference you'll receive one copy of:
- Parenting with Love & Logic (book)
- From Bad Grades to a Great Life! (book)
- Helicopters, Drill Sergeants and Consultants (CD)
- Keeping Cool When Parenting Heats Up (CD)
By Charles Fay, Ph.D. and Jim Fay, with special thanks to Foster W. Cline, M.D.
Click here for a free information packet.
Click here for Curriculum Research Information.
To order additional workbooks please call direct at 800-338-4065.
A flat rate of $30 has been included in the curriculum price for standard ground delivery, if you need 2nd Day or Overnight shipping please call us at 800-338-4065.
Classes for Facilitators
The Love and Logic® Institute holds a three-day, hands-on training for instructors of the Parenting the Love and Logic Way™curriculum. These conferences are designed to enhance your instructional skills through specialized and intensive sessions with program developers Jim Fay, Charles Fay, Ph.D., and Foster W. Cline, M.D. Attendees will hone their knowledge of the Parenting the Love and Logic Way™curriculum and philosophy while polishing their professional presentation skills and strengthening their confidence. These conferences are $395 per person and are optional.
Click here for more information about our training in October (space is limited).