Home and School Strategies for Creating Respectful, Responsible Kids
Home and School Strategies for Creating Respectful, Responsible Kids - A Day of Love and Logic™
One hour of Graduate-level credit is available
Have you ever met a child who loves to be told what to do…so that they can do the opposite? For over 30 years, the Love and Logic Institute has been recognized as the trusted leader in the area of helping parents, educators, and counselors bring the best out of challenging kids. Join Jim Fay as he weaves stand-up comedy with practical solutions that will change your life.
In this fun-filled On-Demand Webinar, you will learn:
- Simple and practical techniques to raise responsible kids.
- Time-tested strategies for avoiding power-struggles at home and in the classroom.
- Tips for counseling others toward owning and solving their own problems.
- How to discipline without losing their love and respect.
- Strategies for avoiding burnout in counseling.
NOTE: This On-Demand Webinar was recorded from a previous LIVE event and has a run time of 4 hours and 21 minutes.
A high-speed (broadband) Internet connection and speakers or headphones are required. This On-Demand Webinar is supported on iPad and iPhone!
If you would like to register multiple people please register them separately as our On-Demand Webinar system only allows one registration per order. If you have questions please call 800-338-4065.
by Jim Fay
On-Demand Webinar :261 min.