Low Stress Strategies for Highly Successful Educators
Get solutions that work right now to:
For years educators have been asking for a program they can use to facilitate in-service training. Love and Logic's® "low stress classrooms" techniques are designed to create effective learning environments for students, and make teaching fun and rewarding…instead of stressful and exhausting. Our multimedia teacher-training curriculum was developed with step-by-step instructions for presenting this curriculum in nine easy-to-follow modules.
- Create low stress classrooms
- Help end student arguing and back talk
- Guide kids to own and solve their problems
- Build positive relationships with challenging students
- Raise test scores
- Prevent problems and save teaching time
How are schools most successful with the curriculum? They teach it every school year to:
This curriculum will build strong schools where teachers have time to teach and students want to learn. This is an excellent in-service tool for every educator!
- Introduce new staff to the Love and Logic techniques
- Provide a refresher for returning staff
- Get staff excited about kids acting up because they know they can handle them without breaking a sweat!
Click here for a free information packet.
Click here for Curriculum Research Information.
Click here to view the syllabus for this curriculum.
For your own preparation and reference, one copy of:
- 9 Skills
- 9 Modules
- 34 Stories authored and presented by Jim Fay and Charles Fay, Ph.D.
- Facilitator's Guide
- Instructional DVD with presentations by Jim Fay and Charles Fay, Ph.D.
- Ten Participant Workbooks
- One-on-one, direct access to Jim Fay and Charles Fay, Ph.D., for support questions (You get their cell phone numbers!)
- Access to exclusive content through our Facilitator portal, including media/marketing kits and other valuable resources geared to help with your presentations
- Facilitator contact information can be added to our Trainer Referral Map, as well as our national referral list
by Jim Fay and Charles Fay, Ph.D.
The instructional videos are available on DVDs or a USB Flash Drive.
- Teaching with Love and Logic: Taking Control of the Classroom (book)
- Quick and Easy Classroom Interventions: 23 Proven Tools for Increasing Student Cooperation (two audio CDs)
- Tote bag for easy carrying & storing
Classes for Facilitators
The Love and Logic® Institute holds a three-day, hands-on training for instructors of the 9 Essential Skills for the Love and Logic Classroom® curriculum. These conferences are designed to enhance your instructional skills through specialized and intensive sessions with program developers Jim Fay and Charles Fay, Ph.D.. Attendees will hone their knowledge of the 9 Essential Skills for the Love and Logic Classroom® curriculum and philosophy while polishing their professional presentation skills and strengthening their confidence. These conferences are $395 per person and are optional. Call 800-338-4065 for more information.
Click here for more information about our training in November (space is limited).
Payment Plan now available!
When you order your curriculum, you’ll have the option to pay in 3 easy monthly installments of $300.00! The first installment will be billed on the day you order the curriculum and the item will be shipped. Then, approximately every 30 days, each installment will be billed to the credit card used on the original order.Offer is subject to approval by Love and Logic Institute, Inc.
Call 800-338-4065 to set up your payment plan today!
Already own the 1st edition? Call 800-338-4065 for information on upgrading your curriculum.
Package Price: $900.00