Low Stress Strategies for Highly Successful Educators
Get solutions that work right now to:
- Help end student arguing and back talk
- Guide kids to own and solve their problems
- Build positive relationships with challenging students
- Raise test scores
- Prevent problems and save teaching time
For years educators have been asking for a program they can use to facilitate in-service training. Training designed to teach the most critical and useful Love and Logic®
techniques for educators and schools. Our multimedia teacher-training curriculum was developed to make teaching fun and rewarding...instead of stressful and exhausting. Step-by-step instructions for presenting this curriculum are included in the nine easy-to-follow modules.
This curriculum will build strong schools where teachers have time to teach and students want to learn. This is an excellent in-service tool for every educator!
for a free information packet.
for Curriculum Research Information.
to view the syllabus for this curriculum.
- 9 Skills
- 9 Modules
- 34 Stories authored and presented by Jim Fay and Charles Fay, Ph.D.
- Facilitator's Guide
- Instructional DVD with presentations by Jim Fay and Charles Fay, Ph.D.
- Ten Participant Workbooks
- One-on-one, direct access to Jim Fay and Charles Fay, Ph.D., for support questions (You get their cell phone numbers!)
- Access to exclusive content through our Facilitator portal, including media/marketing kits and other valuable resources geared to help with your presentations
- Facilitator contact information can be added to our Facilitator map, as well as our national referral list
For your own preparation and reference, one copy of:
by Jim Fay and Charles Fay, Ph.D.
- Teaching with Love and Logic: Taking Control of the Classroom (book)
- Quick and Easy Classroom Interventions: 23 Proven Tools for Increasing Student Cooperation (two audio CDs)
- Tote bag for easy carrying & storing
Classes for Facilitators
The Love and Logic®
Institute holds a three-day, hands-on training for instructors of the 9 Essential Skills for the Love and Logic Classroom®
curriculum. These conferences are designed to enhance your instructional skills through specialized and intensive sessions with program developers Jim Fay and Charles Fay, Ph.D.. Attendees will hone their knowledge of the 9 Essential Skills for the Love and Logic Classroom®
curriculum and philosophy while polishing their professional presentation skills and strengthening their confidence. These conferences are $395 per person and are optional. Call 800-338-4065 for more information.
for more information about our training in November
(space is limited).
Payment Plan now available!
Already own the 1st edition? Call 800-338-4065 for information on upgrading your curriculum.
When you order your curriculum, you’ll have the option to pay in 3 easy monthly installments of $310.00! The first installment will be billed on the day you order the curriculum and the item will be shipped. Then, approximately every 30 days, each installment will be billed to the credit card used on the original order. $30 for shipping and handling has been added into the installment payment price. Offer is subject to approval by Love and Logic Institute, Inc.
Call 800-338-4065 to set up your payment plan today!
Package Price: $900.00