Love and Logic Solutions to Teaching Kids About Money
Will your kids experience the joy of abundance or the devastation of debt? Learn how to:
- Put an end to the constant begging to buy
- Deal with ungrateful kids or overindulgent relatives
- Teach personal responsibility and financial responsibility at the same time
- Use allowance to teach kids to spend, earn, borrow, save, share and invest wisely
- Prepare your children for the global economy they will inherit!
Discover a win-win approach: Your children win because they will learn how to solve their own problems while gaining the confidence and capability they will need to meet life’s financial challenges. And you’ll win because you will establish healthy control now -without resorting to anger or threats; and without the guilt of having to rescue them later when they should be financially independent. This book turns cents into sense!
Visit this page
to read a review from the January 9, 2009, issue of the Chico Enterprise Record.
This item is available as a Book or e-Book.
by Jim Fay and Kristan Leatherman, M.S.
book, 447 pp.