Home and School Strategies for Creating Respectful, Responsible Kids - A Day of Love and Logic™ with Dr. Charles Fay
Only $99 per person
8:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Graduate-level credit and CEUs are available.
Call 800-338-4065 for more information.
When it comes to your kids at home, your students at school or your counseling clients, do you ever feel like the weight of the world is resting squarely on your shoulders? Do you find yourself wishing that the children AND adults around you would take more responsibility for owning and solving their problems? Would you like to help the kids and adults you care about develop the skills required to enjoy an advantage in tomorrow’s competitive, challenge-laden world?
If you replied "Yes!" to any of these questions, join Dr. Fay for a fun-filled day of practical skills. At this fun-filled event, you will learn:
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed! Visit this page
- How to empower kids AND adults toward taking responsibility for their decisions.
- A practical process for guiding kids AND adults to own and solve their problems.
- Tips for taking good care of yourself by setting effective limits and boundaries.
- Fun strategies for staying out of un-winnable power-struggles or arguments.
- Tools for slaying the three-headed beast of entitlement.
- Counseling strategies for preventing resistance. And many more skills for staying sane in an often insane world!
to download and print a .pdf conference flyer.
Conference Location Embassy Suites NW Arkansas
3303 Pinnacle Hills Parkway
Rogers, AR 72758 (Click here for a map
To register or for more information call 800-338-4065 or register below by clicking on "Add to Cart."