Love and Logic: Keys to Helping Kids Cope with Divorce
Charles Fay, Ph.D.
Save up to 40% on special introductory pricing. Dr. Fay recommends purchasing one of the book options to help increase the odds for success.
Enjoy a presentation with Dr. Charles Fay without leaving the comfort of your home as he provides an honest yet compassionate look at how to avoid making common mistakes that create lasting scars.
In this On-Demand Webinar you'll learn how to:
This item is available as a CD, download or On-Demand Webinar.
- Stay out of un-winnable power-struggles with your ex-spouse over their parenting style
- Avoid un-winnable battles with your kids over how their other parent parents
- Respond when your kids experience anger, sadness and other difficult emotions
- Stay strong when you feel weak, discouraged or pressured
- Continue to provide the anchor of loving discipline
- And much more!
You will have access to view the content as many times as you like for 3 weeks from the computer used for the transaction.
NOTE: This On-Demand Webinar was recorded from a previous LIVE event and has a run time of 1 hour and 54 minutes.
A high-speed (broadband) Internet connection and speakers or headphones are required. This On-Demand Webinar is supported on iPad and iPhone!
If you would like to register multiple people please register them separately as our On-Demand Webinar system only allows one registration per order. If you have questions please call 800-338-4065.
by Charles Fay, Ph.D.
On-Demand Webinar :114 min.