Unlocking the Mystery of Achievement for Your Child
Why struggle? Your underachiever can grow-up to have a great life! How can I be so sure? Over the past three decades, thousands of parents and educators world-wide have discovered the power of Love and Logic. In this book you'll hear why character and personal responsibility form the foundation of lasting academic and occupational achievement. In the process you'll also learn practical skills for:
This item is available as a Book or e-Book
- Avoiding un-winnable power-struggles over homework and grades
- Helping children discover and capitalize upon their natural strengths
- Teaching politeness, respect and personal responsibility
- Showing children that the key to happiness involves determination and hard work…rather than luck or handouts
- Creating a happier family or classroom
- Top choice of Educators and Professionals
- And much more!
By Dr. Charles Fay
e-Book, 146 pp.
Please review the instructions below before downloading.
- This e-Book is available to view on your PC or Mac using Adobe Digital Editions (ADE), which first needs to be downloaded and installed from Adobe's website.
- This e-Book version is also available to view on your mobile device (excluding Kindle) using the Bluefire Reader app.
- After installing ADE or the Bluefire reader app, click the "Add to Cart" button and your e-Book will automatically launch once downloaded to your computer or mobile device.