In this fast-paced video, Dr. Charles Fay takes a humorous look at the trials and tribulations of parenting young children. He uses entertaining stories and real-life examples while giving time-tested techniques for:
Parents who make the investment of Love and Logic when their children are young, enjoy far happier relationships with them when they become teens. They also enjoy far less stress and far greater joy.
- Dealing with misbehavior in public
- Handling temper tantrums and melt-downs
- Teaching them listen the first time you ask
- Taking power-struggles out of bedtime
- Responding to whining, back-talk or arguing
- Turning meals into fun times rather than frantic ones
- How to get them off to daycare, school, etc. without pulling your hair out
- And much more!
by Charles Fay, Ph.D.
DVD, 120 min.