Foster W. Cline, M.D. Biography
Co-Founder, The Love and Logic Institute
Adult and child psychiatrist
- Attachment and bonding in children
- The gifted and talented child
- Parenting and child management
- Classroom behavior management
- Communication systems and patterns
Dr. Foster W. Cline is an internationally renowned child and adult psychiatrist, as well as the co-author of Parenting with Love and Logic. His love of children and passion for changing lives give him a unique sense of clarity as he turns difficult and often confusing child development concepts into straight talk and answers for adults. He has served as a consultant to school systems, pupil personnel teams, and hospitals around the world. Dr. Foster W. Cline also is a grandparent, as well as the father of three biological children, one adopted child, and several foster children.
Books, videos, and audios by Dr. Foster W. Cline include:
- "Allowing Kids to Choose Success"
- "Avoiding Power Struggles with Kids: Featuring Jim Fay's Science of Control"
- "Childhood Lying, Stealing and Cheating"
- "Daring to Parent"
- "Grandparenting with Love and Logic: Practical Solutions to Today's Grandparenting Challenges"
- "Grief, Trauma, and Loss: Helping Children Cope"
- "Helping Kids Face Today's World"
- "Marriage - Love and Logic"
- "Meeting the Challenge: Using Love and Logic to Help Children Develop Attention and Behavior Skills"
- "Parenting Children with Health Issues: Essential Tools, Tips and Tactics for Raising Kids with Chronic Illness, Medical Conditions and Special Healthcare Needs"
- "Parenting Doesn't Have To Be Rocket Science: Teach Kids Good Choices"
- "Parenting Teens with Love and Logic: Preparing Adolescents for Responsible Adulthood"
- "Parenting with Love and Logic: Teaching Children Responsibility"
- "Taking the Stress out of Raising Great Kids: Journal Collection Years 1995 to 2000"
- "The Love and Logic Tenth Anniversary Journal Collection
- "The Pearls of Love and Logic for Parents and Teachers"
- "Toddlers and Pre-Schoolers: Love and Logic Parenting for Early Childhood, Six Months to Five Years"
- "Trouble-Free Teens: Smart suggestions for Parenting Your Pre-Teen"
- "Uncontrollable Kids: From Heartbreak to Hope"
- "Winning the Homework Battle: Helping Children Discover and Celebrate Their Strengths"
- "Winning with Diabetes: Tools, Tips and Tactics for Raising Healthier Kids"