Building Constructive Classrooms on a Foundation of Love, Logic & Laughter - Brenda Bird
For rookies and veterans, Love and Logic is designed for educators who want to polish and sharpen their teaching tools, perhaps even add some new ones to their toolboxes. Join Brenda Bird at the 32nd Annual Love and Logic Educator and Parent Retreat as she discusses ways to.
- Tune up your Love and Logic skills and drill deeper to find solutions with resistant students.
- Enjoy sharing and learning from others who are using Love and Logic tools every day.
- Discuss ways to engage families as fully equipped members of your team.
- Refresh old concepts and learn new ways to have a constructive classroom where laughter and learning can co-exist.
- Instill a growth mindset in reluctant learners.
Back to Main