Low Stress Strategies for Highly Successful Educators
Get solutions that work right now to:
- Create low stress classrooms
- Help end student arguing and back talk
- Guide kids to own and solve their problems
- Build positive relationships with challenging students
- Raise test scores
- Prevent problems and save teaching time
For years educators have been asking for a program they can use to facilitate in-service training. Love and Logic's® "low stress classrooms" techniques are designed to create effective learning environments for students, and make teaching fun and rewarding…instead of stressful and exhausting. Our multimedia teacher-training curriculum was developed with step-by-step instructions for presenting this curriculum in nine easy-to-follow modules.
How are schools most successful with the curriculum? They teach it every school year to:
- Introduce new staff to the Love and Logic techniques
- Provide a refresher for returning staff
- Get staff excited about kids acting up because they know they can handle them without breaking a sweat!
This curriculum will build strong schools where teachers have time to teach and students want to learn. This is an excellent in-service tool for every educator!The 9 Essential Skills for the Love and Logic Classroom® curriculum package includes:
- 9 Skills
- 9 Modules
- 34 Stories authored and presented by Jim Fay and Charles Fay, Ph.D.
- Facilitator's Guide
- Instructional DVD with presentations by Jim Fay and Charles Fay, Ph.D.
- Ten Participant Workbooks
- One tote bag
- Access to exclusive content through our Facilitator portal, including media/marketing kits and other valuable resources geared to help with your presentations
- Facilitator contact information can be added to our Trainer Referral Map, as well as our national referral list
The instructional videos are available on DVD or USB Flash Drive-(PC & Mac only).
by Jim Fay and Charles Fay, Ph.D.
Please note: The training program is designed to be taught in a face-to-face setting. No internet based teaching of the program is allowed.