As the school environment changes, teachers need new skills. In this live presentation Dr. Charles Fay offers techniques that:
- Help create harmony between teacher and student.
- Keep disruptions to a minimum.
- Control outbursts with empathy.
- Also learn:
- What to do in a dangerous situation—fighting, guns, drugs.
- How to discipline without losing quality teaching time.
by Charles Fay, Ph.D.
Audio, 80 min
Streaming products are NOT downloadable. You will need an internet connection to view or listen.
To order the streaming audio as a gift, please call us at 800-338-4065 or purchase a gift card.
Shop Related Products
Success with Underachievers: Creating Self-Motivated Learners - DVD
Plan next summer's family vacation around the
Love and Logic Educator & Parent Retreat
at Beaver Run Resort. Enjoy three days of inspiring
presentations, amazing mountain recreation, and some of the most awesome scenery on earth!
Early Bird Special ends February 3, 2020.
Breckenridge, CO - June 29 - July 1, 2020