The Love and Logic Classroom... More Cooperative, Higher Achieving Students - Audio
In this live, fun-filled presentation, Jim Fay and Dr. Charles Fay share powerful skills, refined through over five decades of real classroom experience.
Up to three hours of Graduate-level credit is available.
Special price of $19.76 for the required product, Teaching with Love and Logic for the credit.
Nine Key Skills for Educators
As an educator, are you seeing more and more students gifted in their ability to turn entire classrooms upside down? Have you ever felt so worn-out by their antics that you began to fantasize about a career change? There’s hope! In this live, fun-filled presentation, Jim Fay and Dr. Charles Fay share powerful skills, refined through over five decades of real classroom experience.
You'll learn how to:
- Avoid getting pulled into exhausting arguments and power-struggles.
- Enforce these limits…even with your most challenging students.
- Prevent group misbehavior.
- Build fun and rewarding relationships with all students.
- Preserve your sanity while working with adults who act worse than kids.
- Save more energy for yourself and your own family.
- And much, much more!
by Jim Fay and Dr. Charles Fay
7 Audio set, 425 min.
Streaming products are NOT downloadable. You will need an internet connection to view or listen.
To order the streaming audio as a gift, please call us at 800-338-4065 or purchase a gift card.