Love and Logic Parenting Online
Enjoy immediate success with the effective parenting solutions taught in this online parenting class.
Use coupon code WEB10 and take 10% off additional products ordered at the time of purchase.
This item is also available with subtitled videos.
Cost per person:
Love and Logic is the original and proven leader in parenting. Since 1977 we've helped parents from all walks of life create happy, resilient and responsible kids.
You will learn parenting tips for all ages of kids on how to:
- End arguing and manipulation
- Neutralize defiance
- Replace anger and frustration with empathy
- End bedtime battles
- Set kids up for success by allowing them to make small mistakes when the price tag is small
- And much more!
- Module 1: Putting an End to Arguing, Back Talk and Begging
- Module 2: Teaching Responsibility without Losing Their Love
- Module 3: Setting Limits without Waging War
- Module 4: Avoiding Power-Struggles
- Module 5: Guiding Kids to Own and Solve Their Problems
- Module 6: Teaching Kids to Complete Chores…without Reminders and without Pay
You will have access to the program for 3 months from the date of purchase.
by Jim Fay and Charles Fay, Ph.D.
6 hours of total instruction. Recommended this be spread over a period of several weeks.
$49.00 per person.
Includes $10.00 non-refundable deposit.
Sharing links, login information, or any other information contained within this course hurts our ability to provide much needed jobs for our employees. Thanks for following copyright laws.
Certificate of completion available for a nominal fee of $25.00. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-338-4065
Use coupon code WEB10 and take 10% off additional products ordered at the time of purchase (excluding all curricula products and conferences).
Streaming products are NOT downloadable. You will need an internet connection to view or listen.
To order the webinar as a gift, please call us at 800-338-4065 or purchase a gift card.
Note: The Online Course access link will expire in 3 months.