Love and Logic Trauma Informed Care Online
In this online class you will learn real solutions for working with kids with challenging pasts!
Do you want to train your entire staff? Visit this page or call us at 800-338-4065 to learn more.
You will have access for 6 weeks from the date of purchase.
Cost per person:
Up to three hours of Graduate-level credit is available.
Certificate of completion available for a nominal fee of $25. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-338-4065.
You will have access to the program for 6 weeks from the date of purchase.
This online class is designed to cut through the complexity of these very challenging topics and provide real solutions that can be applied immediately... rather than lots of theory or abstract ideas.
You will learn powerful insights into:
- How trauma affects the brain.
- Why the intense and extremely upsetting behaviors seen in these kids represent attempts to self-protect and survive.
- The science behind healthy attachment relationships and why such bonds form the foundation for emotional and neurological healing.
- How to apply Love and Logic strategies so that adults can take good care of themselves while addressing root causes… not just symptoms.
- Establishing healthy boundaries, avoiding destructive power struggles, overcoming defiance, and guiding these youth toward success.
- Many more skills and concepts applicable to kids who need hope.
Step-by-step instructions are provided for each of the six sessions.
- Module 1: Attachment Relationships are the Foundation
- Module 2: Dealing with Defiance and Other Difficult Behavior
- Module 3: Nothing Works Without Sincere Empathy
- Module 4: Setting Limits While Minimizing Power Struggles
- Module 5: Supporting Learning and Achievement at School
- Module 6: Empowering Them Toward Success in Life
by Charles Fay, Ph.D.
Approximately 9 hours of total instruction. We recommend that these sessions be spread over a period of several weeks.
Includes digital course workbook and PDF exercises.
$99.00 per person
Streaming products are NOT downloadable. You will need an internet connection to access.
To order as a gift, please call us at 800-338-4065 or purchase a gift card.