Charles uses entertaining stories and real-life examples while giving time-tested techniques for:
- Dealing with misbehavior in public
- Handling temper tantrums and melt-downs
- Teaching them to listen the first time you ask
- Taking power-struggles out of bedtime
- Responding to whining, back-talk or arguing
- Turning meals into fun times rather than frantic ones
- How to get them off to daycare, school, etc. without pulling your hair out
- And much more!
Parents who make the investment of Love and Logic when their children are young, enjoy far happier relationships with them when they become teens. They also enjoy far less stress and far greater joy.
Watch a sample clip of this video on YouTube.
This item is available as an DVD or Webinar.
by Charles Fay, Ph.D.
DVD, 120 min.