Love and Logic empowers parents, educators, and other professionals by providing a positive and flexible approach to understanding the unique needs and gifts of each child. In this audio, Dr. Charles Fay provides a compassionate and practical look at:
- How to develop a clearer understanding of what each unique child needs
- Why high expectations are important
- How to empower these kids toward meeting the expectations
- A step-by-step process to avoid becoming overwhelmed when a child presents multiple challenges
- Strategies for developing a positive home-school team
- Tips for rebuilding motivation in academically discouraged youth
- And more ideas applicable to practically all children with special needs
by Charles Fay, Ph.D.
Audio, 128 min.
Streaming products are NOT downloadable. You will need an internet connection to view or listen.
To order the streaming audio as a gift, please call us at 800-338-4065 or purchase a gift card.
Shop Related Products
Plan this summer's family vacation around the
Love and Logic Educator & Parent Retreat
at Beaver Run Resort. Enjoy three days of inspiring
presentations, amazing mountain recreation, and some of the most awesome scenery on earth!
Breckenridge, CO - June 29 - July 1, 2020