Love and Logic Early Childhood Parenting Made Fun!
With our parent training curriculum, you now have an easy-to-teach, powerfully practical set of tools for helping parents of infants, toddlers, and preschoolers raise super kids.
Creating Happy Families and Responsible Kids
With this parent-training curriculum, you can teach parents of teeny, tiny kids how to:
- Show their tots that whining and arguing does not pay
- Put an end to misbehavior in public
- Smooth-out mornings and bedtimes
- Calm sibling bickering and battling
- Take the battle out of meal times, tooth brushing, bathing, etc.
- Make potty training fun
- Teach respect, responsibility and self-discipline
- And much, much more!
There's great news! When parents start Love and Logic early in their children's lives, they dramatically up the odds that the teenage years will be fun…instead of frantic. They also create kids who’ll begin school ready to learn…instead of ready to drive their teachers batty.
The Love and Logic Early Childhood Parenting Made Fun!® curriculum package includes:
- One Facilitator Guide including step-by-step instructions for facilitating five separate sessions (each session takes about 1.5 - 2 hours)
- One USB Drive or Two DVDs including 21 video recordings of stories/examples authored and presented by Jim Fay and Dr. Charles Fay in front of a live audience
- Ten Parent Workbooks, each including 10 readings, 9 exercises, and 27 instructional visuals
- A tote bag for easy carrying and storing
- Access to exclusive content through our Facilitator portal, including media/marketing kits, certificates of completion, bonus videos, and other valuable resources geared to help with your presentations
- Facilitator contact information can be added to our Trainer Referral List
The instructional videos are available on DVD or USB Flash Drive-(PC & Mac only).
By Jim Fay and Charles Fay, Ph.D.
Please note: The training program is designed to be taught in a face-to-face setting. No internet based teaching of the program is allowed.