As the school environment changes, teachers need new skills. In this live presentation Dr. Charles Fay offers techniques that:
- Help create harmony between teacher and student.
- Keep disruptions to a minimum.
- Control outbursts with empathy.
- Also learn:
- What to do in a dangerous situation—fighting, guns, drugs.
- How to discipline without losing quality teaching time.
by Charles Fay, Ph.D.
Audio, 80 min
Streaming products are NOT downloadable. You will need an internet connection to view or listen.
To order the streaming audio as a gift, please call us at 800-338-4065 or purchase a gift card.
Shop Related Products
Success with Underachievers: Creating Self-Motivated Learners - DVD
On Demand Learning
In an effort to adhere to the guidelines the states have imposed, and give our customers the information that we feel is truly life-changing, we are providing the recorded live event in lieu of the in-person events.