Join Jedd Hafer, a 20+ year veteran of treatment for troubled youth, and foster-adoptive parent, as he explores practical solutions for kids who have experienced trauma, disruption, and severe acting-out behaviors.
In the heartfelt presentation, learn:
- Why kids who are hurting display behaviors that don’t make sense.
- How to help these kids feel safe.
- Skills for effective intervention.
- How to keep yourself in the right space to USE your skills.
- How to get past the behaviors to really help these kids long-term.
This item is available as a DVD, or Webinar.
by Jedd Hafer
DVD, 108 min.
Shop Related Products
Success with Underachievers: Creating Self-Motivated Learners - DVD
Plan next summer's family vacation around the
Love and Logic Educator & Parent Retreat
at Beaver Run Resort. Enjoy three days of inspiring
presentations, amazing mountain recreation, and some of the most awesome scenery on earth!
Early Bird Special ends February 3, 2020.
Breckenridge, CO - June 29 - July 1, 2020