Charles uses entertaining stories and real-life examples while giving time-tested techniques for:
- Dealing with misbehavior in public
- Handling temper tantrums and melt-downs
- Teaching them to listen the first time you ask
- Taking power-struggles out of bedtime
- Responding to whining, back-talk or arguing
- Turning meals into fun times rather than frantic ones
- How to get them off to daycare, school, etc. without pulling your hair out
- And much more!
Parents who make the investment of Love and Logic when their children are young, enjoy far happier relationships with them when they become teens. They also enjoy far less stress and far greater joy.
Watch a sample clip of this video on YouTube.
by Charles Fay, Ph.D.
DVD, 120 min.
Shop Related Products
On Demand Learning
In an effort to adhere to the guidelines the states have imposed, and give our customers the information that we feel is truly life-changing, we are providing the recorded live event in lieu of the in-person events.