Parenting Children with Special Medical Needs - DVD
Whether a child struggles with weight problems, diabetes, cancer or any other health issue, parents will learn the essential parenting skills they need to help their child comply with medical requirements, cope well with health challenges, and live a hope-filled life.
Whether your child has allergies, asthma, a bleeding disorder, cystic fibrosis, diabetes, epilepsy, cancer, an injury, or any other health issue, you'll find essential parenting skills to help children of all ages cope well with challenges, adhere to medical requirements, and live a hope-filled life.
Discover how to:
- Encourage children to reach their greatest potential despite health limitations.
- Motivate children to make wise choices about therapy, medication, special diets, and other self-care requirements.
- Overcome challenges related to medical adherence.
- Avoid the dangers of over-protection or helicopter parenting.
- Communicate effectively about difficult issues.
- Prepare children for the transition to independence.
- Empower children to be positive, hopeful and resilient.
- And much more…
DVD, 185 min.
Shop Related Products
Success with Underachievers: Creating Self-Motivated Learners - DVD
Plan next summer's family vacation around the
Love and Logic Educator & Parent Retreat
at Beaver Run Resort. Enjoy three days of inspiring
presentations, amazing mountain recreation, and some of the most awesome scenery on earth!
Early Bird Special ends February 3, 2020.
Breckenridge, CO - June 29 - July 1, 2020