Parenting Children with Special Medical Needs - DVD
Whether a child struggles with weight problems, diabetes, cancer or any other health issue, parents will learn the essential parenting skills they need to help their child comply with medical requirements, cope well with health challenges, and live a hope-filled life.
Whether your child has allergies, asthma, a bleeding disorder, cystic fibrosis, diabetes, epilepsy, cancer, an injury, or any other health issue, you'll find essential parenting skills to help children of all ages cope well with challenges, adhere to medical requirements, and live a hope-filled life.
Discover how to:
- Encourage children to reach their greatest potential despite health limitations.
- Motivate children to make wise choices about therapy, medication, special diets, and other self-care requirements.
- Overcome challenges related to medical adherence.
- Avoid the dangers of over-protection or helicopter parenting.
- Communicate effectively about difficult issues.
- Prepare children for the transition to independence.
- Empower children to be positive, hopeful and resilient.
- And much more…
DVD, 185 min.
Shop Related Products
On Demand Learning
In an effort to adhere to the guidelines the states have imposed, and give our customers the information that we feel is truly life-changing, we are providing the recorded live event in lieu of the in-person events.