Teaching with Love and Logic - Streaming Audio
NEW! Jim and Charles Fay will teach you effective classroom interventions using shared control, choices within limits and the importance of relationships.
NEW - Updated Second Edition!
Taking Control of the Classroom
The Gold Standard of practical and effective strategies for…
- Gaining cooperation from students who don’t respond to traditional behavior management systems
- Managing large groups of students without having to apply complicated, time-consuming techniques
- Motivating apathetic students who just won’t try
- Reducing classroom drama and helping students learn to take responsibility for solving the problems they face
- Succeeding with extremely difficult Helicopter or Drill Sergeant parents
- Classroom intervention and behavior management
- Taking great care of yourself as you inspire your students toward greatness
- Teaching defiant kids
by Jim Fay and Charles Fay, Ph.D.
Audio, 321 min. Read by Dr. Charles Fay and Cody Fay!
Streaming products are NOT downloadable. You will need an internet connection to view or listen.
To order as a gift, please call us at 800-338-4065 or purchase a gift card.