Love and Logic Solutions to Teaching Kids About Money
Will your kids experience the joy of abundance or the devastation of debt? Learn how to:
- Put an end to the constant begging to buy.
- Deal with ungrateful kids or overindulgent relatives
- Teach personal responsibility and financial responsibility at the same time.
- Use allowance to teach kids to spend, earn, borrow, save, share and invest wisely.
- Prepare your children for the global economy they will inherit!
Discover a win-win approach: Your children win because they will learn how to solve their own problems while gaining the confidence and capability they will need to meet life’s financial challenges. And you’ll win because you will establish healthy control now -without resorting to anger or threats; and without the guilt of having to rescue them later when they should be financially independent. This book turns cents into sense!
by Jim Fay and Kristan Leatherman, M.S.
Book, 447 pp.
Streaming products are NOT downloadable. You will need an internet connection to view or listen.
To order the ebook as a gift, please call us at 800-338-4065 or purchase a gift card.
Shop Related Products
On Demand Learning
In an effort to adhere to the guidelines the states have imposed, and give our customers the information that we feel is truly life-changing, we are providing the recorded live event in lieu of the in-person events.