Love and Logic Magic for Early Childhood
Would you like to put an end to temper tantrums, whining, potty training and meal-time battles... and have a great time doing it? Discover how parenting toddlers can be a joy with our easy to implement techniques that will change your life!
NEW - Updated Second Edition of the Award Winning Book!
Second Edition - Practical Parenting from Birth to Six Years
Brought to you from world-renowned, trusted experts in the fields of education, psychology and parenting. This book is an extensively updated version of the original gold standard. Within its pages you'll find loving yet effective strategies for:
- Responding to toddler tantrums, meltdowns, whining and arguing.
- Enjoying more relaxed morning, bedtime and mealtime routines.
- Handling misbehavior in public without extreme embarrassment.
- Taking the frustration out of potty training.
- Managing sibling rivalry without screaming.
- Setting effective limits over technology use.
- Raising young children who feel good about themselves and behave responsibly.
by Jim Fay and Charles Fay, Ph.D.
Book, 201 pp. Includes helpful audio commentaries by Dr. Charles Fay!
Audio, 255 min. Read by Dr. Charles Fay!
Streaming products are NOT downloadable. You will need an internet connection to view or listen.
To order the streaming audio or ebook as a gift, please call us at 800-338-4065 or purchase a gift card.
Shop Related Products
On Demand Learning
In an effort to adhere to the guidelines the states have imposed, and give our customers the information that we feel is truly life-changing, we are providing the recorded live event in lieu of the in-person events.