Teaching with Love and Logic
NEW! Jim and Charles Fay will teach you effective classroom interventions using shared control, choices within limits and the importance of relationships.
15 + books - Save 10%--Use coupon code BULK10
NEW - Updated Second Edition!
Taking Control of the Classroom
The Gold Standard of practical and effective strategies for…
- Gaining cooperation from students who don’t respond to traditional behavior management systems
- Managing large groups of students without having to apply complicated, time-consuming techniques
- Motivating apathetic students who just won’t try
- Reducing classroom drama and helping students learn to take responsibility for solving the problems they face
- Succeeding with extremely difficult Helicopter or Drill Sergeant parents
- Classroom intervention and behavior management
- Taking great care of yourself as you inspire your students toward greatness
- Teaching defiant kids
by Jim Fay and Charles Fay, Ph.D.
Book, 278 pp.
Audio, 321 min. Read by Dr. Charles Fay and Cody Fay!
To order the ebook or streaming audio as a gift, please call us at 800-338-4065 or purchase a gift card.
Shop Related Products
Plan next summer's family vacation around the
Love and Logic Educator & Parent Retreat
at Beaver Run Resort. Enjoy three days of inspiring
presentations, amazing mountain recreation, and some of the most awesome scenery on earth!
Early Bird Special ends February 3, 2020.
Breckenridge, CO - June 29 - July 1, 2020