Articles and Advice for Educators
Love and Logic’s collection of teaching resources include free articles and handouts for educators covering a wide range of subjects, from anticipatory consequences to misbehavior and classroom interventions.
Our writers and speakers are trusted and experienced professionals, providing insightful teaching tips on topics such as classroom management, underachieving children, motivation, respect and the importance of identifying a child’s strengths – all fundamental skills addressed in our free resources for educators.
Whatever ages you are working with, bring the sense of calm, pleasantness and fun back into the learning environment for the kids and for yourself! Get started today!
Love and Logic Infographics
- Tips for Toddlers
- Tips for Dealing with Defiant or Stubborn Children
- Tips for Helping Kids Deal with Bullying
Articles for Educators
- How to Create a Love and Logic Classroom (pdf)
- Misbehavior Cycle (pdf)
- Special Reminders Regarding the Use of the "Recovery Process" for Disruptive Classroom Students (pdf)
- Turn Your Words into Gold (pdf)
- The Delayed or "Anticipatory" Consequence (pdf)
The articles are available as either html documents (that you can view within your Web browser) or pdf files. To view or print the pdf files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader.
NOTE: These articles are free to use, but cannot, in any form, be altered.
Love and Logic Presentations
The following information will help you to plan and deliver a successful introductory Love and Logic presentation: