Love and Logic for the Classroom and School Online
NEW! Professional Development for Teachers and Educators. Learn how to maximize your impact in the classroom by spending less time disciplining and more time teaching!
Use coupon code WEB10 and take 10% off additional products ordered at the time of purchase*.
Cost per person:
Up to three hours of Graduate-level credit is available.
Special price of $19.76 for the required product, Teaching with Love and Logic for the credit.
Develop the classroom management skills necessary to take full control of time and resources, redirecting energy consumed by dealing with student arguments into positive, productive learning. Get solutions that work right now to:
- Create low-stress classrooms
- Help end student arguing and back talk
- Guide kids to own and solve their problems
- Build positive relationships with challenging students
- Raise test scores
- Prevent problems and save teaching time
- Module 1: Neutralizing Student Arguing
- Module 2: Delayed Consequences
- Module 3: Empathy
- Module 4: The Recovery Process
- Module 5: Developing Positive Teacher/Student Relationships
- Module 6: Setting Limits with Enforceable Statements
- Module 7: Using Choices to Prevent Power Struggles
- Module 8: Quick and Easy Preventative Interventions
- Module 9: Guiding Students to Own and Solve Their Problems
You will have access to the program for 3 months from the date of purchase.
by Jim Fay and Charles Fay, Ph.D.
Approximate time to complete online class: 11 hours
$175.00 per person
Includes $10.00 non-refundable deposit.
Sharing links, login information, or any other information contained within this course hurts our ability to provide much needed jobs for our employees. Thanks for following copyright laws.
Certificate of completion available for a nominal fee of $25.00. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-338-4065
Use coupon code WEB10 and take 10% off additional products ordered at the time of purchase (excluding all curricula products and conferences).
Streaming products are NOT downloadable. You will need an internet connection to view or listen.
Note: The Online Course access link will expire in 3 months.
Steps to access the course workbook (download link and instructions are provided in the confirmation email).
*excludes all curricula products and conferences.