Teaching with Love and Logic
NEW! Jim and Charles Fay will teach you effective classroom interventions using shared control, choices within limits and the importance of relationships.
15 + books - Save 10%--Use coupon code BULK10
NEW - Updated Second Edition!
Taking Control of the Classroom
The Gold Standard of practical and effective strategies for…
- Gaining cooperation from students who don’t respond to traditional behavior management systems
- Managing large groups of students without having to apply complicated, time-consuming techniques
- Motivating apathetic students who just won’t try
- Reducing classroom drama and helping students learn to take responsibility for solving the problems they face
- Succeeding with extremely difficult Helicopter or Drill Sergeant parents
- Classroom intervention and behavior management
- Taking great care of yourself as you inspire your students toward greatness
- Teaching defiant kids
by Jim Fay and Charles Fay, Ph.D.
Book, 278 pp.
Streaming Audio, 5 hours, 21 minutes. Read by Dr. Charles Fay and Cody Fay!
Streaming products are NOT downloadable. You will need an internet connection to view or listen.
To order as a gift, please call us at 800-338-4065 or purchase a gift card.