- Adult Shows Anger or Frustration
Child's Perception of Authority Figures
- "The most powerful people in my life can't make me behave." or
- "The most powerful people in my life really have to sweat to make me behave." or
- "It's entertaining to make adults mad."
- Negative Self-Concept
- "If it's so hard for adults to help me behave, I must be a pretty hopeless case."
People who are really successful implementing this skill purchased Teaching with Love and Logic
©Charles Fay, Ph.D.
Permission granted for photocopy reproduction.
Please do not alter or modify contents.
For more information, call the Love and Logic Institute, Inc. at 800-338-4065.