100% Life-Changing Guarantee
If this doesn't change your life, we'll buy it back!
I haven't read the first edition but I participated in a workshop during my student teaching. I'm not a naturally assertive person and I need concrete steps for how to approach problems in the classroom before I can be flexible. I found that this book meets my needs and I will be referring to it all year. I also appreciate the stories that bring Love and Logic to life and I told my colleague (also a new teacher about it). If you can read even just the first chapter you will find help and encouragement. – Heidi
Dr. Charlie and Jim took an outstanding title and brought it back to immediate relevance for anyone working with kids in today's classrooms & schools. Love and Logic's powerful, rich, and realistic approach bring even more light and hope to this veteran L&L teacher's life. My students will say thank you...both now and in 20 years!!! – Andy
I applied some of the techniques to a student who experiences meltdowns constantly. It really worked! – Tabatha W.
Who will benefit from this book:
- First year teachers to the seasoned veteran
- Educators struggling to get cooperation from students
- Schools wanting less disruptive kids and happier teachers and parents
Educators will learn effective strategies for:
- Gaining cooperation from strong-willed, defiant students
- Taking great care of yourself
- Reducing classroom drama
- Succeeding with difficult parents
- And more!