Charles provides an honest yet compassionate look at how to avoid making common mistakes that create lasting scars.
You'll learn how to:
- Stay strong when you feel weak, discouraged or pressured.
- Continue to provide the anchor of loving discipline.
- Stay out of un-winnable power-struggles with your ex-spouse over their parenting style.
- Avoid un-winnable battles with your kids over how their other parent parents.
- Respond when your kids experience anger, sadness and other difficult emotions.
- And much more!
by Charles Fay, Ph.D.
Audio, 105 min.
To order the streaming audio as a gift, please call us at 800-338-4065 or purchase a gift card.
Shop Related Products
Plan next summer's family vacation around the
Love and Logic Educator & Parent Retreat
at Beaver Run Resort. Enjoy three days of inspiring
presentations, amazing mountain recreation, and some of the most awesome scenery on earth!
Early Bird Special ends February 3, 2020.
Breckenridge, CO - June 29 - July 1, 2020