Love and Logic: Keys to Helping Kids Cope with Divorce - Audio
Learn how to guide your child through troubling times as Dr. Charles Fay teaches parents how to understand and respond to kids' complicated emotions.
This item is available as an Audio or Webinar.
Charles provides an honest yet compassionate look at how to avoid making common mistakes that create lasting scars.
You'll learn how to:
- Stay strong when you feel weak, discouraged or pressured.
- Continue to provide the anchor of loving discipline.
- Stay out of un-winnable power-struggles with your ex-spouse over their parenting style.
- Avoid un-winnable battles with your kids over how their other parent parents.
- Respond when your kids experience anger, sadness and other difficult emotions.
- And much more!
by Charles Fay, Ph.D.
Audio, 105 min.
Sharing links/files, login information, or any other information contained within this audio hurts our ability to provide much needed jobs for our employees. Thanks for following copyright laws.
To order the MP3 as a gift, please call us at 800-338-4065 or purchase a gift card.
Note: The download link will expire after one use.