Charles provides an honest yet compassionate look at how to avoid making common mistakes that create lasting scars.
You'll learn how to:
- Stay strong when you feel weak, discouraged or pressured.
- Continue to provide the anchor of loving discipline.
- Stay out of un-winnable power-struggles with your ex-spouse over their parenting style.
- Avoid un-winnable battles with your kids over how their other parent parents.
- Respond when your kids experience anger, sadness and other difficult emotions.
- And much more!
by Charles Fay, Ph.D.
Audio, 105 min.
Streaming products are NOT downloadable. You will need an internet connection to view or listen.
To order the streaming audio as a gift, please call us at 800-338-4065 or purchase a gift card.
Shop Related Products
On Demand Learning
In an effort to adhere to the guidelines the states have imposed, and give our customers the information that we feel is truly life-changing, we are providing the recorded live event in lieu of the in-person events.