Love and Logic for the Classroom and School Online
Professional Development for Teachers and Educators. Learn how to maximize your impact in the classroom by spending less time disciplining and more time teaching!
Do you want to train your entire staff? Visit this page or call us at 800-338-4065 to learn more.
You will have access for 9 weeks from the date of purchase.
Cost per person:
9 Essential Skills for the Love and Logic Classroom® curriculum
Low Stress Strategies for Highly Successful Educators
Up to three hours of Graduate-level credit is available.
Certificate of completion available for a nominal fee of $25. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-338-4065.
You will have access to the program for 9 weeks from the date of purchase.
Develop the classroom management skills necessary to take full control of time and resources, redirecting energy consumed by dealing with student arguments into positive, productive learning.
Get solutions that work right now to:
- Create low-stress classrooms
- Help end student arguing and back talk
- Guide kids to own and solve their problems
- Build positive relationships with challenging students
- Raise test scores
- Prevent problems and save teaching time
- Module 1: Neutralizing Student Arguing
- Module 2: Delayed Consequences
- Module 3: Empathy
- Module 4: The Recovery Process
- Module 5: Developing Positive Teacher/Student Relationships
- Module 6: Setting Limits with Enforceable Statements
- Module 7: Using Choices to Prevent Power Struggles
- Module 8: Quick and Easy Preventative Interventions
- Module 9: Guiding Students to Own and Solve Their Problems
by Jim Fay and Charles Fay, Ph.D.
Approximate time to complete online class: 11 hours
Includes digital course workbook and PDF exercises
$175.00 per person
Streaming products are NOT downloadable. You will need an internet connection to view or listen.
To order as a gift, please call us at 800-338-4065 or purchase a gift card.