Quick and Easy Classroom Interventions - Audio
In this audio, you will learn skills that allow teachers to take back control of the classroom through an escalating series of interventions.
The information in this audio will help both teachers and students.
Interventions that will:
- Increase learning time for students.
- Decrease office referrals.
- Help teachers manage disruptive students.
- Immediately eliminate struggles with resistant students.
- Reduce teachers’ stress so that they enjoy teaching again.
by Jim Fay
2 Audio set, 180 min.
Streaming products are NOT downloadable. You will need an internet connection to view or listen.
To order the streaming audio as a gift, please call us at 800-338-4065 or purchase a gift card.
Shop Related Products
Success with Underachievers: Creating Self-Motivated Learners - DVD
On Demand Learning
In an effort to adhere to the guidelines the states have imposed, and give our customers the information that we feel is truly life-changing, we are providing the recorded live event in lieu of the in-person events.