Parenting the Love and Logic Way
Are you ready to play a powerful role in changing your community for the better? By facilitating this curriculum, you’ll be helping to increase the supply of young people equipped with the character, compassion and problem-solving skills essential for becoming good neighbors to all.
Would you like to boost positive parent involvement in your local school or district? Everybody wins when parents develop practical skills for reinforcing the expectations their children experience at school. Kids are happier and behave better. Teachers are more relaxed and effective. Parents are far more supportive of teachers and administrators.
This curriculum is designed for you to have immediate success. Teachers, counselors, administrators, parents – all have success teaching this highly beneficial parenting skills development class, even their first time out. We give you carefully crafted, step-by-step instructions for each of the six sessions you'll lead. This curriculum is designed so that you can begin teaching immediately. (Additional training is available, but not mandatory. Scroll down for more information.)
The Parenting the Love and Logic Way® curriculum package includes:
- A Facilitator Guide including step-by-step instructions for facilitating six separate sessions
- 1 USB Flash Drive or 2 DVD’s containing nearly five hours of instructional video segments by Charles Fay, Ph.D., and Jim Fay, plus, a bonus video containing approximately 90 minutes of Dr. Charles Fay’s answers to some of the most common parenting challenges
- Ten parent workbooks (Additional workbooks may be purchased at minimal cost)
- One tote bag
- Access to exclusive content through our Facilitator portal, including media/marketing kits and other valuable resources geared to help with your presentations
- Facilitator contact information can be added to our Trainer Referral Map, as well as our national referral list
The instructional videos are available on DVD or USB Flash Drive-(PC & Mac only).
By Charles Fay, Ph.D. and Jim Fay, with special thanks to Foster W. Cline, M.D.
Please note: The training program is designed to be taught in a face-to-face setting. No internet based teaching of the program is allowed.