Angry & Oppositional Students - Audio
Are you ready for a positive yet powerful approach to preventing school violence? In this live presentation, Dr. Charles Fay gives long-term solutions, not temporary bandages.
Research driven solutions to build positive relationships, stopping practices that build student alienation and resentment.
You will also learn:
- How to set firm limits without creating explosions.
- The psychology underlying violent behavior in youth.
- How to intervene with angry, resentful youth before they seek revenge.
- Tools for creating a positive school climate… even with really tough kids.
- Strategies for saving lives.
by Charles Fay, Ph.D.
Audio, 198 min.
Streaming products are NOT downloadable. You will need an internet connection to view or listen.
To order the streaming audio as a gift, please call us at 800-338-4065 or purchase a gift card.
Shop Related Products
Success with Underachievers: Creating Self-Motivated Learners - DVD
Plan this summer's family vacation around the
Love and Logic Educator & Parent Retreat
at Beaver Run Resort. Enjoy three days of inspiring
presentations, amazing mountain recreation, and some of the most awesome scenery on earth!
Breckenridge, CO - June 29 - July 1, 2020