Home and School Strategies for Creating Respectful, Responsible Kids - Webinar
Enjoy a presentation with Jim Fay without leaving the comfort of your home or classroom while learning simple and practical techniques to handle everyday challenges with kids.
Cost per person: $59.00
Practical Techniques to Handle Everyday Challenges With Kids
Up to three hours of Graduate-level credit is available.
Certificate of completion available for a nominal fee of $25.00. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-338-4065
You will have access for 3 weeks from the date of purchase.
Have you ever met a child who loves to be told what to do…so that they can do the opposite? For over 40 years, the Love and Logic Institute has been recognized as the trusted leader in the area of helping parents, educators, and counselors bring the best out of challenging kids. Join Jim Fay as he weaves stand-up comedy with practical solutions that will change your life.
In this fun-filled webinar, you will learn:
- Simple and practical techniques to raise responsible kids.
- Time-tested strategies for avoiding power-struggles at home and in the classroom.
- Tips for counseling others toward owning and solving their own problems.
- How to discipline without losing their love and respect.
- Strategies for avoiding burnout in counseling.
by Jim Fay
Webinar, 4 hours, 21 minutes
Includes digital course workbook
$59.00 per person
Streaming products are NOT downloadable. You will need an internet connection to view or listen.
To order as a gift, please call us at 800-338-4065.