Love and Logic Magic When Little Ones Leave You Speechless - Audio
Every parent of a young child knows that there are times when they say or do things that leave us completely speechless. The Love and Logic approach is loved by parents world-wide because it provides the actual words to use...and the steps to take...when this happens.
In this fun-filled audio, Jim Fay and Dr. Charles Fay provide loving yet effective tips for responding when toddlers and preschoolers say things like:
- No! I'm not doing it!
- But I can't. It's too hard!
- But why?
- Scared...monsters in my room!
- I'm not going. I want to stay with you!
- Yuck. I don't want that!
Parenting young children doesn't have to be complicated. Jim and Charles also give simple tips for:
- Potty training without fighting or tears.
- The types of schoolwork and homework appropriate for young children.
- Keeping your marriage strong when you've got strong-willed kids.
- And much, much more!
by Charles Fay, Ph.D. and Jim Fay
Audio, 72 min.
Streaming products are NOT downloadable. You will need an internet connection to view or listen.
To order the streaming audio as a gift, please call us at 800-338-4065 or purchase a gift card.