Love and Logic Trauma Informed Care Online
In this online class you will learn real solutions for working with kids with challenging pasts!
Use coupon code WEB10 and take 10% off additional products ordered at the time of purchase*.
Cost per person:
This online class is designed to cut through the complexity of these very challenging topics and provide real solutions that can be applied immediately... rather than lots of theory or abstract ideas.
You will learn powerful insights into:
- How trauma affects the brain.
- Why the intense and extremely upsetting behaviors seen in these kids represent attempts to self-protect and survive.
- The science behind healthy attachment relationships and why such bonds form the foundation for emotional and neurological healing.
- How to apply Love and Logic strategies so that adults can take good care of themselves while addressing root causes… not just symptoms.
- Establishing healthy boundaries, avoiding destructive power struggles, overcoming defiance, and guiding these youth toward success.
- Many more skills and concepts applicable to kids who need hope.
Step-by-step instructions are provided for each of the six sessions.
- Module 1: Attachment Relationships are the Foundation
- Module 2: Dealing with Defiance and Other Difficult Behavior
- Module 3: Nothing Works Without Sincere Empathy
- Module 4: Setting Limits While Minimizing Power Struggles
- Module 5: Supporting Learning and Achievement at School
- Module 6: Empowering Them Toward Success in Life
You will have access to the program for 6 weeks from the date of purchase.
by Charles Fay, Ph.D.
Approximately 9 hours of total instruction. We recommend that these sessions be spread over a period of several weeks.
$99.00 per person.
Includes $10.00 non-refundable deposit.
Sharing links, login information, or any other information contained within this course hurts our ability to provide much needed jobs for our employees. Thanks for following copyright laws.
Certificate of completion available for a nominal fee of $25.00. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-338-4065
Use coupon code WEB10 and take 10% off additional products ordered at the time of purchase (excluding all curricula products and conferences).
Streaming products are NOT downloadable. You will need an internet connection to view or listen.
To order the webinar as a gift, please call us at 800-338-4065 or purchase a gift card.
Note: The Online Course access link will expire in 6 weeks.
Steps to access the course workbook (download link and instructions are provided in the confirmation email).
*excludes all curricula products and conferences.