Painless Parenting for the Preschool Years II - Webinar
In this fast-paced video, Dr. Charles Fay takes a humorous look at the trials and tribulations of parenting young children.
Cost per person:
Charles uses entertaining stories and real-life examples while giving time-tested techniques for:
- Dealing with misbehavior in public
- Handling temper tantrums and melt-downs
- Teaching them to listen the first time you ask
- Taking power-struggles out of bedtime
- Responding to whining, back-talk or arguing
- Turning meals into fun times rather than frantic ones
- How to get them off to daycare, school, etc. without pulling your hair out
- And much more!
Parents who make the investment of Love and Logic when their children are young, enjoy far happier relationships with them when they become teens. They also enjoy far less stress and far greater joy.
Watch a sample clip of this video on YouTube.
You will have access to view the content as many times as you like for 3 weeks from the computer used for the transaction.
by Charles Fay, Ph.D.
Webinar, 120 min.
$21.95 per person.
Includes $10.00 non-refundable deposit.
Sharing links, login information, or any other information contained within this course hurts our ability to provide much needed jobs for our employees. Thanks for following copyright laws.
Streaming products are NOT downloadable. You will need an internet connection to view or listen.
To order the webinar as a gift, please call us at 800-338-4065 or purchase a gift card.
Note: The Webinar access link will expire in 3 weeks.