Guiding Your Kids to Make Good Digital Decisions
In this audio you'll hear research-based, yet practical tools for…
- Helping your kids make good decisions about technology.
- Teaching them to avoid becoming victims.
- Keeping a watchful eye on their digital behavior.
You’ll also hear how to talk with children and teens about...
- If they say, "You just spy on me! You don’t trust me!"
- Viewing pornography.
- Cult sites.
- Excessive video game playing.
- Texting while driving.
- Different expectations at the other parent’s home.
- And much more!
by Dr. Charles Fay
Audio, 104 min.
To order the streaming audio as a gift, please call us at 800-338-4065 or purchase a gift card.
Shop Related Products
Plan next summer's family vacation around the
Love and Logic Educator & Parent Retreat
at Beaver Run Resort. Enjoy three days of inspiring
presentations, amazing mountain recreation, and some of the most awesome scenery on earth!
Early Bird Special ends February 3, 2020.
Breckenridge, CO - June 29 - July 1, 2020