Guiding Your Kids to Make Good Digital Decisions
In this audio you'll hear research-based, yet practical tools for…
- Helping your kids make good decisions about technology.
- Teaching them to avoid becoming victims.
- Keeping a watchful eye on their digital behavior.
You’ll also hear how to talk with children and teens about...
- If they say, "You just spy on me! You don’t trust me!"
- Viewing pornography.
- Cult sites.
- Excessive video game playing.
- Texting while driving.
- Different expectations at the other parent’s home.
- And much more!
by Dr. Charles Fay
Audio, 1 hour, 44 minutes - stream and/or download
To order as a gift, please call us at 800-338-4065 or purchase a gift card.