Guiding Your Kids to Make Good Digital Decisions
In this audio you'll hear research-based, yet practical tools for…
- Helping your kids make good decisions about technology.
- Teaching them to avoid becoming victims.
- Keeping a watchful eye on their digital behavior.
You’ll also hear how to talk with children and teens about...
- If they say, "You just spy on me! You don’t trust me!"
- Viewing pornography.
- Cult sites.
- Excessive video game playing.
- Texting while driving.
- Different expectations at the other parent’s home.
- And much more!
by Dr. Charles Fay
Audio, 104 min.
Streaming products are NOT downloadable. You will need an internet connection to view or listen.
To order the streaming audio as a gift, please call us at 800-338-4065 or purchase a gift card.
Shop Related Products
On Demand Learning
In an effort to adhere to the guidelines the states have imposed, and give our customers the information that we feel is truly life-changing, we are providing the recorded live event in lieu of the in-person events.