Guiding Your Kids to Make Good Digital Decisions
In this audio you'll hear research-based, yet practical tools for…
- Helping your kids make good decisions about technology.
- Teaching them to avoid becoming victims.
- Keeping a watchful eye on their digital behavior.
You’ll also hear how to talk with children and teens about...
- If they say, "You just spy on me! You don’t trust me!"
- Viewing pornography.
- Cult sites.
- Excessive video game playing.
- Texting while driving.
- Different expectations at the other parent’s home.
- And much more!
by Dr. Charles Fay
Audio, 104 min.
Sharing links/files, login information, or any other information contained within this audio hurts our ability to provide much needed jobs for our employees. Thanks for following copyright laws.
To order the MP3 as a gift, please call us at 800-338-4065 or purchase a gift card.
Note: The download link will expire after one use.