Stepparenting: Keeping it Sane! - Book
Whitewater rafting…how exciting, scary and fun…kind of like stepparenting! Like a trip to the rapids, it’s wise to go in with eyes wide open and an experienced guide. In Stepparenting: Keeping it Sane! Dr. Charles Fay provides a realistic yet optimistic map for navigating the challenging waters of stepparenting.
Using sample dialogues, entertaining stories and real-world examples, Dr. Fay makes learning the Love and Logic approach to stepparenting non-threatening and fun. You’ll learn…
- How to avoid being placed in the “evil stepparent” role.
- When to discipline and when to stay out of it.
- How to keep your marriage strong when the kids are testing its foundations.
- Techniques for taking good care of yourself when the kids act disrespectfully.
- How to respond when the kids experience very different parenting in the other home.
- Tips for responding to a former spouse who tries to micromanage your parenting.
- And much, much more!
You can enjoy life-long positive relationships with your step kids, while maintaining the joy in your marriage!
by Charles Fay, Ph.D.
Book, 132 pp.
Streaming products are NOT downloadable. You will need an internet connection to view or listen.
To order the ebook as a gift, please call us at 800-338-4065 or purchase a gift card.