Teens and Technology - Audio
Attempting to shield our kids from all of the temptations of the digital age is unrealistic. Doing so also leaves them unprepared to handle such temptations when we aren't there to protect them.
Never before have parents been forced to navigate such an unfamiliar landscape. Allowing them to roam the digital landscape without proper supervision and limits is also unwise.
In this timely audio, Charles and Jim Fay provide realistic answers to questions, such as:
- How much privacy teens should have?
- is it a parent's right/responsibility to monitor their teen's technology use?
- At what age should children be allowed to have a phone?
- Are electronic parental controls the answer?
- Is it okay to take away your child's phone, tablet or computer?
- How can we help kids cope with cyber bullying?
- Is it really possible for kids to become addicted to video games, social networking, etc.?
by Charles Fay, Ph.D. and Jim Fay
Audio, 60 min.
To order the streaming audio as a gift, please call us at 800-338-4065 or purchase a gift card.
Shop Related Products
Success with Underachievers: Creating Self-Motivated Learners - DVD
Plan next summer's family vacation around the
Love and Logic Educator & Parent Retreat
at Beaver Run Resort. Enjoy three days of inspiring
presentations, amazing mountain recreation, and some of the most awesome scenery on earth!
Early Bird Special ends February 3, 2020.
Breckenridge, CO - June 29 - July 1, 2020