Enjoy three days of inspiring presentations, amazing mountain recreation, and some of the most awesome scenery on earth!
Join world-renowned experts: Jim Fay; Charles Fay, Ph.D.; Jedd Hafer; Nancy Thomas; Joe Martin, Ed.D; Larry Kerby; Josh Shipp; and Brenda Bird at the Copper Mountain Resort.
You will learn:
- Strategies for helping bullying, teasing and sibling rivalry.
- The four research-based principles of Love and Logic, including:
- Shared control
- Shared thinking
- The importance of building and maintaining self-efficacy
- Approaches that prevent educator burnout.
- A special session for Administrators and Counselors will be held on the 21st!
View and print the .pdf Info Book for more information about this exciting event!
Three days of training, only $425 per person.
Copper Mountain, CO - June 19 - 21, 2017
Copper Mountain, CO - June 19 - 21, 2017 - Special Session for Administrators and Counselors
Lunch Provided Daily
Earn Graduate-level Credits and Approved Texas CPE (Provider #902-415)
Activities for the Whole Family
THERE'S A REASON WE'VE BEEN AROUND FOR 40 YEARS...THIS STUFF WORKS!