Enjoy three days of inspiring presentations, amazing mountain recreation, and some of the most awesome scenery on earth!
Join world-renowned experts: Jim Fay, Charles Fay, Ph.D., and other world-renowned experts at the Beaver Run Resort in beautiful Breckenridge, CO.
You will learn:
- The relationship between positive school discipline and academic achievement.
- Strategies for helping bullying, teasing and sibling rivalry.
- The four research-based principles of Love and Logic, including:
- Shared control
- Shared thinking
- The importance of building and maintaining self-efficacy.
- Help with underachieving kids.
- Approaches that prevent educator burnout.
- A special session for Administrators and Counselors will be held on the 27th!
View the .pdf flyer for more information about this exciting event!
Three days of training, $425 per person. Early Bird Special $395 (register before 2/1/18)
Breckenridge, CO - June 25 - 27, 2018
Breckenridge, CO - June 25 - 27, 2018 - Special Session for Administrators and Counselors
Lunch Provided Daily
Earn Graduate-level Credits
Activities for the Whole Family
THERE'S A REASON WE'VE BEEN AROUND FOR OVER 40 YEARS... THIS STUFF WORKS!